ALL COMMITTED TO STOPPING THE EPIDEMIC
Arrangements set up with the agreement of the Imperial Hotel for hosting our event on the site
Exceptional measures and mechanisms adapted to deal with the specific conditions arising from the health crisis linked to Covid-19 will be put in place.
Our major concern is to allow you access to our GFAS event in optimal hygiene and health safety conditions.
REINFORCED MEASURES DURING THE EVENT
- Wear of the mask
- Temperature control at arrival
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispenser at reception and at strategic locations
- IT equipment will be cleaned, disinfected with disposable disinfectant wipes between each speaker, each microphone will be equipped with a disposable non woven windshield
REINFORCED HYGIENE MEASURES
- Reinforced disinfectant cleaning of contact areas
- Reinforced room cleaning
- Disposal of infectious waste : masks, gloves, disposable handkerchiefs (dedicated bins and specific collection circuit)
- Reinforcement of room ventilation frequencies
PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND FLOW CONTROL
- Maximum reduction of contact points
- Delimitation of meeting spaces, suitable equipment
- Permanent opening of doors as possible
- Reorganization of conference rooms, waiting areas while respecting physical distancing
- Reorganization of the dining rooms, and conference seated rooms : table spacing, limitation of the number of chairs per table, enlargement of the area if possible
- Deployment of signage aimed at making the journeys of one-way people more fluid with ground markings and appropriate aerial signage too
- Display of barrier gestures and good practises
- Video of reminders of barrier gestures
REMINDER OF BARRIER GESTURES
Wash you hands
Cough or sneeze
into your elbow
Greeting without shaking hands
We are ready!
We are responsible!
We look forward to welcoming you!
COVID-19 update : https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus